All items sold by LavaTech include a standard 12 months manufacturer's warranty.
To initiate a warranty request, please contact us.
The warranty covers all manufacturer faults. Any misuse of the product including physical or liquid damage are excluded.
Each manufacturer has a warranty policy which you should refer to. This can be found on the applicable brand or manufacturer's website.
Generally, the warranty does not apply to any damaged caused in the following circumstances:
- Damage caused by nature or acts of God, for example, lightning strikes, cyclones and the like.
- Negligent or incorrect use of the product.
- Commercial use of the product.
- Unauthorised modifications to any part of the product.
- Damage caused by use with non-manufacturer approved products.
- Damage caused by negligence, accident, abuse, misuse, liquid, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes.
- Damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by the manufacturer’s instructions or with improper voltage or power supply.
- Damage caused by servicing of the product (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not authorised by the manufacturer to perform such services
- Damage caused by natural wear and tear.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.